Wideband Dual-Channel True Diversity Receiver
- ACT 7 Series is developed to meets the changes in European and American telecom regulations and approvals. Both receivers and transmitters are expanded to 72 MHz.
- Featuring latest wireless features and functions such as excellent multi-channel systems compatibility and RF stability. Moreover, the handheld microphone transmitter fitted with the latest true condenser microphone capsule (TCM) and dynamic microphone capsule for unsurpassed audio quality.
- Three receiver configurations are available:
ACT-72: Wideband Dual-Channel True Diversity Receiver
ACT-71: Wideband Single-Channel True Diversity Receiver
- Matching Transmitters: ACT-70H Handheld Transmitter and ACT-70T Bodypack Transmitter
- EIA standard 1U rack-mountable metal chassis with excellent heat dissipation & RF shielding characteristics.
- UHF PLL-synthesized technology for enhanced RF stability, lowered spurious emissions and increased frequency agility.
- 400 preset channels with 1-set of user-defined group that saves up to 16 channels.
- Industry’s first ACT syncs automatically and quickly a working channel.
- Dual "PiloTone & NoiseLock" circuits minimize interference.
- Industry’s only full-color VFD screen delivers a bright, clear viewing in day/night environments with automatic lit (Working) and dim (Standby) display during performance.
- All controls are intuitive and easily setup via a single rotary knob.
- Industry’s only RF interference warning indicator for properly adjusts the SQ level. Increase sensitivity to extend receiving range; decrease the sensitivity to reduce interference.
- Single channel output or mixed output and switchable three levels for the best sound quality options.
- High dynamic range and high fidelity characteristics for transparent audio performance.
- Receiver provides bias voltage for MIPRO antenna systems to enhance reception range and signal stability.
- MIPRO RCS.Net software allows real-time computer set up, control and monitoring.
- Built-in 100~240V AC switching power supply ensures system safety and stability.
- Design and made in Taiwan.
- Channel: Dual
- Chassis: EIA standard 19" 1U
- Display: Color VFD displays Frequency, Frequency Code, RF & Audio Meters, Transmitter Battery Meter, Diversity Signals, Interference Warning Indicator. Programmable User Name, Group, Channel, Squelch Meter, PC Address and Lock Status.
- Frequency Range: UHF 482~698MHz (US) / UHF 480~790MHz (EU)
- Bandwidth: 72MHz
- Preset Channels: 400 preset channels
-Group 11~15: 48 compatible channels in each group
-Group 16: 16 channels can be saved & recalled (user-defined)
- Receiving Mode: True diversity
- Oscillation Mode: PLL synthesized
- Sensitivity: 6dBμV, at S/N>80dB
- S/N Ratio: >108dB(A)
- T.H.D.: <0.5% @ 1kHz
- Frequency Response: 50Hz~18kHz, with high-pass filter
- Squelch: "PiloTone & NoiseLock" dual-squelch circuit
- Audio Output Adjustment: Output level accurately pre-adjusted to equal to the microphone capsule sensitivity.
- Maximum Output Level: Balanced: +16dBV / 0dBV / -6dB; Unbalanced: +10dBV / 0dBV / -6dB
- Output Connectors: Balanced XLR
- Output Switch: Single channel output or mixed output
- Operation: Manual or PC remote control via optional software
- Power Supply: Built-in 100~240V AC Switching Power Supply
- Dimensions: 482(W) × 44(H) × 265(D) mm / 19(W) × 1.7(H) × 10.5(D)"
- Weight: Approximate 3.0kg / 6.6lbs
Refer to actual product in the event of product discrepancy.
Frequency range and peak deviation comply with the regulations of different countries.