Auto Gain Controlled Antenna Booster
- Optimized in 470~960 MHz frequency range and work with AD-708 antenna divider to detect and compensate the signal-loss of cables automatically by controlling the built-in variable 0~13dB ±1dB gain.
- With external power supply, MPB-30 provides power independently to internal antenna booster. This allows complicated external antenna dividing systems to work efficiently and independently so that longer antenna cable can be connected with more boosters.
- Without external power supply, MPB-30 works by the 8V DC power provided from MIPRO ACT-series receivers to ensure normal operation.
- Aluminum casing provide superb heat dissipation characteristics and constant output voltage at 8V DC.
- Frequency Range: 470~960 MHz
- Gain: Variable 0~14dB±1dB (work with AD-708)
- Noise Figure: < 2.5 dB (center band)
- IIP3: +18 dBm (center band)
- Impedance: 50 Ω
- Input Power: 12~24V DC / min. 350mA
- Regulated Output Power: 8V DC / max. 250mA
- Current Consumption: Approx. 77mA/12V DC Input
- Connectors: TNC × 2, 2.0 mm DC Jack ×1
- Dimensions(W × H× D): 90 × 25 × 55 mm (3.5 × 1 × 2.2 ")
- Weight: Approx. 100 g (3.5 oz)
Refer to actual product in the event of product description discrepancy.