Antenna Booster with Built-in Power Supply
- Optimized in 470~960 MHz frequency range and offers 13 dB gain to compensate for signal loss due to long antenna cable, so as to enhance signal stability and increased reception range.
- With external power supply, MPB-20 provides power independently to internal antenna booster. This allows complicated external antenna dividing systems to work efficiently and independently so that longer antenna cable can be connected with more boosters.
- Without external power supply, MPB-20 can work properly by the 8V DC power provided from MIPRO ACT receivers to offer stable 13 dB gain.
- Aluminum casing provides superb heat dissipation characteristics and constant output voltage at 8V DC.
- Frequency Range: 470~960MHz
- Gain: 13±1dB
- Noise Figure: <2.5dB (center band)
- IIP3: +18dBm (center band)
- Impedance: 50Ω
- Input Power: 12~24V DC (min. 350mA)
- Regulated Output Power: 8V DC (max. 250mA)
- Current Consumption: Approx. 32mA at 12V DC
- Connectors: TNC×2, 2.0mm DC Jack×1
- Dimensions: 90.3(W)×25(H)x55.4(D)mm / 3.5(W)x1(H)x2.2(D)"
- Weight: 100g / 3.5oz
Refer to actual product in the event of product discrepancy.