Booster Relay Power Supply
- MP-10 can independently provide power to external/internal antenna booster. This allows complicated external antenna dividing systems to work efficient independently so that longer antenna cable can connect with more boosters and compromise the signal loss due to long connecting cables.
- Aluminum casing has superb heat ventilation character and provides constant output voltage at 8 volt DC.
- Wide coverage bandwidth and low input loss : <1dB@0.1~1GHz，0.6dB@810MHz type.
- RF output is fully isolated from DC power. Ground circuit for high frequency RF prevents ground loop noise.
- Input Power: 10~16VDC
- Regulated Output Power: 8V DC / 1A
- Attenuation: 100 MHz~1000 MHz <1dB
- Impedance: 50Ω
- Ground Isolation: RF output, DC ground isolation
- Connector: TNC×2, 2.0mm DC×1
- Dimensions: 90.3(W)×25(H)x55.4(D)mm / 3.5(W)x1(H)x2.2(D)"
- Weight: 100g / 3.5oz
Refer to actual product in the event of product discrepancy.