- AD-90S is a UHF 4-channel power antenna splitter with a maximum output level of +26 dBm (0.4 W), assisting with one transmitter connecting to 4 transmitting antennas.
- Primarily operates with 4 MI-808T in-ear monitoring transmitters or 4 MT-90 wireless interlinking transmitters to send signals through 4 channels with reliable signal transmission and larger signal coverage in multiple directions. Note that AD-90S is not designed for receivers.
- Each channel of AD-90S can be connected to an AD-90A UHF wideband power amplifier to increase signal output power and transmission range when the antenna is installed in complex terrain or a large building with many partitions.
- Bandwidth: UHF 470~960MHz
- Full System Gain: 0~2dB
- VSWR Input / Output: ≦1.5:1
- Maximum outputs: 4
- Input Signal Indicator Threshold: +3dBm
- Maximum RF Input Power: +26dBm
- Power Supply: 12~15V DC
- Current Consumption: Approx. 760mA
- Input / Output Connectors: TNC Female (1-input, 4-output)
- Dimensions: 210(W)x44(H)x206(D)mm / 8.3(W)x1.7(H)x8.1(D)"
- Weight: 1.1kg / 2.4lbs
- Operating Environment: -10~60℃