- AD-707 is compatible with any 2~4 ACT-series receivers or other true diversity receivers. Four UHF diversity receivers can be operated from just a pair of antennas, greatly reducing antenna installations clutter and increasing receiving range and efficiency.
- AD-707 adopts the latest wide dynamic range and low noise component,advanced circuit design featuring very low inter-modulation distortion and eliminates the spurious interference in multiple system usage. System output gain equals to 1.
- It is compatible with any antennas within its wideband ranges like AT-20 Coaxial Antenna, AT-70 UHF Ground Plane Antenna and AT-90 Transmitting / Receiving Directional Wideband Antenna.
- The input antenna connector provides power for the optional AT-70B antenna booster and AT-90 Transmitting / Receiving Directional Wideband Antenna.
- Frequency Range: UHF 620~960MHz
- Third Order Interception: +20dBm
- Gain: +1.0dB ( Center Band )
- Output Port Isolation: 15dB min
- Impedance: 50W
- Bandwidth: 32MHz
- Connector: TNC female
- Power Supply: DC 12-18V
- Current Drain: @ 176mA
- Dimensions: 482(W)x44(H)x190(D)mm / 19.0(W)x1.7(H)x7.5(D)"
- Weight: Approx. 1.55kg / 3.4lbs
Refer to actual product in the event of product discrepancy.