Passive Antenna Divider | Combiner
- The AD-12 can either divide a RF signal into 2 signal outputs or combine 2 signals into 1 signal output. Simultaneously, it transmits bias voltage to afterward boosters. This is an ideal accessory to set up antenna systems.
- The AD-12 adapts an isolated grounding design to avoid power noise from multi-receiver operation.
- Frequency Range: 470~1000MHz
- Attenuation: 3.5dB ( typ.)
- Isolation: 20dB ( typ.)
- Impedance: 50Ω
- Max Volt/Current: 50VDC/1.5A
- Connector: TNC×3
- Dimensions: 90.3(W)x25(H)x55.4(D)mm / 3.5(W)x1(H)x2.2(D)"
- Weight: 105g / 3.7oz.
Refer to actual product in the event of product discrepancy.