UHF Dual-Channel True Diversity Receiver
- UHF frequency-agile, true-diversity receiver.
- Intelligent PC-controllable function.
- Professional performance and versatile features.
- Matching Handheld Transmitters：Professional ACT-7H or Standard ACT-5H
- Matching Bodypack Transmitters：Professional ACT-7T or Standard ACT-7T
- Oscillation Mode: PLL synthesized
- Stability: -0.005%(-10~50 Degree Celsius)
- Carrier Frequency Range: UHF 620~950MHz
- Bandwidth: 24MHz
- Operation Mode: Manual and PC remote control operation
- Frequency Setup:
- A simple one-press on "SCAN" button, it will automatically scan full frequency band and locks at non-interference channel.
- Just one-press on the "ACT" button, it will automatically lock the transmitter into the same working frequency, avoiding possible errors or mechanical breakdowns.
- Sensitivity: 6 dBuV, at S/N>80dB, 40KHz deviation
- Max. Deviation Range: -68KHz, with level limiting
- S/N Ratio: >105dB(A)
- T.H.D.: <0.5% @ 1KHz
- Frequency Response: 50Hz~18KHz -3dB, with high-pass filter
- Maximum Output Level: MIC-LEVEL: -14dBV/100 Ohm, LINE-LEVEL: -4dBV/5K Ohm.
- Output Connectors: XLR balanced & 6.3mm phone jack unbalanced. Multi-channel system can switch between separate or mixed output.
- Audio Output Adjustment: The world's first wireless system with output level accurately pre-adjusted to equal to the microphone capsule sensitivity and ensure optimal performance.
- Squelch: Innovative " PiloTone & NoiseLock" dual-squelch circuit
- Squelch Adjustment: Adjust from front panel
- Squelch Adjustment Display: Front Panel Display
- AC Power Supply: Integrated 90~264V AC switching power supply
- DC Power Supply: 1A , 12~15V DC
- Dimension(m/m): 420(L) x44(H) x 204(D)
- Weight(Kg): 2.5
Products carry various patents and comply with telecommunication and safety regulations.
Varied specifications on carrier frequency range and maximum deviation to comply regulation of different countries.