UHF Four Channel True Diversity Receiver
- EIA-standard 19" 1-rack unit metal chassis. Compact and space-saving design allows 4 hot-swapptable receivers modules.
- Reliable true diversity reception for maximum range with dual "Pilotone & NoiseLock" circuit prevents interferences.
- Innovative, easy-to-read color LCD displays RF/AF, diversity strength, transmitter battery level.
- Press the "SCAN" button and the receiver will auto-scan and lock on to an open, interference free frequency.
- Press the "ACT" button to automatically upload the receiver frequency to the transmitter.
- Output level and dynamic range accurately pre-adjusted to equal the microphone capsule's sensitivity, thus ensuring optimal performance of the system.
- Built-in 4-channel antenna divider. Addition of extension antenna and boosters enhance receiving efficiency and receiver's antenna connectors will directly provide booster bias.
- Detachable switching power supply assures stable performance in the range of 90~264V AC power input and its ventilation design assures safe temperature and stable operation of systems 24-hour a day.
- A monitoring headphone jack with channel selector and volume control on the front panel.
- Manual or PC control via comprehensive MIPRO PC-control software. Digitally controlled, real-time programmable panel provides unprecedented flexibility and command capability.
- Patented and meets worldwide wireless regulations and approvals.
- Reliable RF, transparent audio performance and an array of leading-edge features and functions which combine to make the ACT series ideal for a whole host of diverse applications.
- Main Frame Size: EIA standard 1-rack unit
- Channels: Four-channel
- Main Frame Construction: All in metal
- Receiver Module: Hot swapped
- Display Status: Color LCD panel displays RF/AF and diversity metering, transmitter battery fuel gauge. Allows manual setting of Group, Channel, Frequency, Performer's Name, Squelch level, Mute On/Off and Address.
- Oscillation Mode: PLL synthesized
- Stability: ±0.005% (-10~50C)
- Carrier Frequency Range: UHF 620~950MHz
- Bandwidth: 24MHz
- Receiving Mode: True-diversity receiving
- Sensitivity: 6dBµV, at S/N>80dB, 40KHz deviation
- Max. Deviation Range: ±68KHz, with level limiting
- S/N Ratio: >105dB(A)
- T.H.D.: <0.5% @ 1KHz
- Frequency Response: 50Hz~18KHz±3dB, with high-pass filter
- Maximum Output Level: Mic-level: -20dBV/100O, Line-level: -4dBV/5KO
- Output Connectors: XLR balanced & 6.3f phone jack unbalanced. Multi-channel system can switch between separate or mixed output.
- Audio Output Adjustment: The world's first wireless system with output level accurately pre-adjusted to equal to the microphone capsule sensitivity and ensure optimal performance.
- Squelch: Innovative "PiloTone & NoiseLock" dual-squelch circuit.
- AC Power Supply: Built-in detachable 90~264V AC switching power supply
- DC Power Supply: 4A, 12~15V DC
- Dimensions: 482(W)×44(H)×240(D)mm
- Weight: 4.2kg
- Matching Transmitters: ACT-707H, ACT-707HM, ACT-707T, ACT-707TM
Varied specifications on carrier frequency range and maximum deviation to comply regulation of different countries.