Dual-Channel Diversity Receiver
Dual-Channel. 1/2U rack-mountable metal receiver. 48 selectable frequencies. 8 preset compatible channels. Diversity Reception.
- EIA standard 1/2U rack-mountable metal chassis for personal use.
- All controls are intuitive and easily operating via electronic buttons, preventing accidental operation.
- Full-color VFD (vacuum fluorescent display) displays all pertinent parameters on the same screen. Automatic dim for stand-by and lit during performance.
- Each receiver presets 6 groups, and each group presets 8 interference-free channels. A total of 48 preset channels per band.
- World’s first ACT™ function provides precise and rapid frequency sync to the transmitters.
- Advanced diversity receiving circuit for the best elimination of signal dropout and the “PiloTone & NoiseLock” dual-squelch circuits prevent noise interference.
- Three switchable output levels. Output level is accurately pre-adjusted to equal to the microphone capsule sensitivity and ensures optimal performance
- Receiver provides bias for booster where MIPRO antenna systems can be added for extended receiving range and stability
- Stable performance, easy installation and more non-interference channels ideal for stage and PA applications.
- Channel: Dual
- Chassis: EIA-Standard 19" 1/2U
- Frequency Range: UHF 480~934MHz
- Antenna: Rear Panel. Detachable.
- Preset Frequency: 48 selectable channels. 8 compatible channels in Group 1~6.
- Receiving Mode: Diversity
- Oscillation Mode: PLL Synthesized, Frequency Stability≦±0.005% (-10~+60℃)
- Sensitivity: 10dBμV, at S/N>80dB
- S/N Ratio: >105dB(A)
- T.H.D.: <0.5% @ 1kHz
- Frequency Response: 50Hz~18kHz
- Squelch: "PiloTone & NoiseLock" dual-squelch circuit.
- Audio Output Adjustment: Output level accurately pre-adjusted to equal to the microphone capsule sensitivity.
- Maximum Output Level: 3-level Switch: +10dBV / 0dBV / -6dBV
- Power Supply: External 100-240V AC Switching Power Supply.
- Dimensions: 210(W)×44(H)×200(D)mm / 8.3(W)x1.7(H)x7.9(D)"
- Weight: Approx. 0.9kg / 2.0lbs
Refer to actual product in the event of product discrepancy.
Frequency range and maximum deviation comply with the regulations of different countries.