Single-Channel True Diversity Receiver
This series adapts dual-tuner true-diversity circuitry and delivers professional performance at affordable price. Instead of low-cost plastic chassis and plain LED display, EIA standard metal chassis and dual-color backlit LCD are applied to enhance product quality and user convenience. Be sure to pair up with ACT-50H handheld and ACT-50T bodypack metal-cased transmitter where users can easily obtain superb sound quality.
- ACT-515 is an EIA standard 19” 1/2-unit true diversity receiver.
- Receiver provides bias voltage for MIPRO antenna systems to enhance reception range and signal stability.
- Dual "PiloTone & NoiseLock" circuits minimize interference.
- Backlit LCD displays group, channel, frequency RF & audio strength, A/B antenna, transmitter battery status, interference warning indicator & panel lock.
- Backlit LCD is lit in green when signal is received or button pressed. Backlit LCD is lit in red when no signal or button pressed. Easy to identify working mode (green) and standby mode (red) during performance.
- Balanced XLR / unbalanced 1/4 " audio output jack, output level switch and DC input are on the rear panel.
- UHF PLL-synthesized technology for enhanced RF stability, lowered spurious emissions and increased frequency agility. One-touch Autoscan for a clear, interference-free channel.
- 80 preset condition-free channels and 8 user-defined channels can be saved & recalled
- Adjustable ‘SQ’ for higher sensitivity to increase receiving distance or lower sensitivity to reduce interference.
- Adjust SQ when Interference warning indicator is lit for ideal sensitivity level
- Chassis / Channel: EIA-Standard 19" 1/2U, Single
- Frequency Range: UHF 480~934MHz
- Bandwidth: 24MHz
- Receiving Mode: True Diversity
- Antenna: Rear Panel. Detachable.
- Preset Frequency: 80 preset channels.
-Group 11: Up to 8 channels can be saved & recalled.
-961 user-defined frequencies in group 11.
- Oscillation Mode: PLL synthesized
- Sensitivity: 6dBμV, at S/N>80dB
- S/N Ratio: >106dB(A)
- T.H.D.: <0.5% @ 1kHz
- Frequency Response: 50Hz~18kHz, with high pass filter.
- Squelch: "PiloTone & NoiseLock" dual-squelch circuit.
- Audio Output Adjustment: Output level accurately pre-adjusted to equal to the microphone capsule sensitivity.
- Output Connectors: Unbalanced 6.3mm (1/4") & Balanced XLR
- Maximum Output Level: Unbalanced: +10dBV / 0dBV; Balanced: +16dBV / 0dBV
- Power Supply: External AC Adapter, 12~15V DC, 1A
- Dimensions: 210(W)×44(H)×180(D)mm / 8.3(W)x1.7(H)x7.1(D)"
- Weight: 0.85kg / 1.9lbs
Refer to actual product in the event of product discrepancy.
Frequency range and maximum deviation comply with the regulations of different countries.